Current Exhibits - ISM Dickson Mounds Museum
- The River Valley Gallery
- The River Valley Gallery explores the character of the Illinois River and traces the interaction between the river and the people who lived along it from the end of the Ice Age to the present day. Find out more ...
- People of the Valley
- People of the Valley portrays a sequence of cultures -- from Ice-Age hunters to the tribal groups that left Illinois in the 19th century -- through artifacts, murals, photographs, and exciting hands-on exhibits. Find out more ...
- Reflections on Three Worlds
- Reflections on Three Worlds reveals the world of Mississippian people whose 800-year-old sites surround the museum today. The exhibits depict the complex life and culture of these people, trace in detail the evidence of archaeology, and lead to a spectacular multimedia event that takes one through a kaleidoscope of sights, sounds, symbols, music and voices of the three worlds of Mississippian belief.rn Find out more ...
- Eveland Village
- The Museum Grounds - 230 acres that include a scenic picnic area and playground, and the Eveland Village, where the excavated remains of three early Indian buildings are preserved for viewing. Find out more ...
The next changing exhibit has not yet been scheduled, please check back.
- 2015 Junior Duck Stamp Exhibit -- May 04, 2015 to June 02, 2015
Dickson Mounds Museum and the USFWS Chautauqua National Wildlife Refuge is pleased to announce the first showing of the 2015 Junior Duck Stamp Competition winners. Find out more ...
Currently on exhibit at the ISM Dickson Mounds Museum from May 04, 2015 to June 02, 2015
Please note that exhibit dates are subject to change.
To confirm dates, please call the appropriate site.