ISM GIS Laboratory
- About the Illinois State Museum GIS Lab , located in the ISM Research and Collections Center
- Further GIS Info
- Virtual Monk's Mound (mpegs)
- Interactive Cahokia map
- Glaciers Retreating, mpeg about 216 kb.
- AML for the glacier mpeg
- Methods for ARC/INFO => MPEG
- Script to solve HP650c PageSize Problem
- Arc/Info maps on the fly, an example from Faunmap
- Arc/Info TIN => VRML for interactive landscapes!
- mkmapserver.aml, a very initial aml to produce initial versions of Mapserver 3.3 files.
- Gallery of GIS/WWW Animations. I need additions! (email@example.com)
Maps of the 1993 Flood on the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers. Compiled by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
The Illinois GIS logo was developed by the Illinois Natural History Survey, and is used by permission.
|SEARCH | ISM Home | | General Information | | Programs | | Events | | Exhibits | | Collections | | Sites | | Membership |
© Illinois State Museum Society-- Last updated 17-Feb-2000 by Erich Schroeder